The Karlsruhe Card is a special offering of the tourist agency of the city of Karlsruhe to enhance the sightseeing trip for tourists and visitors. The Karlsruhe Card provides numerous advantages, for instance, free of charge public transportation and zero entrance fees into many museums and venues.
Visitors who already enjoy free travel in the Karlsruhe public transportation (KVV) system by means of other third party agreements may obtain the Karlsruhe Card without the KVV offerings at a discounted price.
In order to experience the city of Karlsruhe in relaxed mood you can explore the city with the tram by booking the Karlsruhe Card in your acora Hotel and Living. More information regarding the features of the Karlsruhe Card can befound here. For instance, on weekends free of charge guided tours through the city can be booked with the Karlsruhe Card.
With the acora Hotel and the WelcomeCard you spend an enjoyable time in Karlsruhe – we promise!
Our Package Prices:
- Preis: 69,50 EUR per person
- Single supplement : 30,00 EUR
The price per person includes:
- Welcome drink in the room
- 1 overnight stay in a single room or maisonette double room
- Breakfast from the acora buffet
- The Karlsruhe Card
- Routemap for tram and a look into the railway-guide
- City map, restaurant- and city information upon arrival
- Underground parking space is free of charge
- Surprise gift upon departure
… and here you can follow the booking link.