Interactive Museum in the ZKM Karlsruhe
The Center for Art and Media Technology (ZKM) in Karlsruhe is a world-widely renowned boiling pot for cultural affairs around all types of media, and it features an interactive museum waiting for your participation.
Discover the Interactive Museum and the fascinating atmosphere in the ZKM for new art forms with the institutes for media education, music and acoustic technology. The museums‘ shop features art books and other media, and the cafeteria welcomes you for a beverage.
Discover the ZKM – and enjoy the comfort in the acora Hotel and Living Karlsruhe. The ZKM can be easily reached from the acora Hotel and Living within a ten minutes walk.
The close proximity to the ZKM buildings enables the acora Hotel and Living Karlsruhe to be a preferred accomodation for ZKM visitors.
In a relaxed mood our guests can start their pedestrian walk to the ZKM and already look forward to the expected adventures of the art and media projects in the ZKM.
- Rate 68,00 EUR per person
- Single room supplement: 30,00 EUR
- Children up to 14 years stay free of charge in the parents room (excl. breakfast)
Content of the Package per person:
- Welcome drink on the room
- Overnight stay in a double room
- Breakfast from the acora buffet
- Citymap, restaurant – and cityinformation upon arrival
- Ticket for the ZKM (please note, that the ZKM is only open Wednesday to Sunday)
- Underground parking space is free of charge
- Brochure about the ZKM
… and here you can follow the booking link.