Bed and Bike
Bicycle friends are heartily welcome in the acora Hotel and Living Karlsruhe. acora Hotel and Living Karlsruhe is member of the „Bed and Bike“ initiative, and offers our guests who travel with their own bicycles advantageous packages.
But also guests without own bicycles are not forgotten: The city of Karlsruhe offers the opportunity with the „Fächerrad“ initiative to rent a bike at multiple places within the downtown area and move around to discover the city in an inexpensive way. Karlsruhe is a delight for friends of biking since the city provides numerous pathways for bicycles only.
Did you know that the inventor of the bicycle Karl Freiherr von Drais was born in Karlsruhe? In 1817 he proposed a new vehicle – the bicycle. One had to sit in that predecessor of our modern bikes like mounting a horse and were using the feet to stroll along. The original vehicle can be looked up in the Stadtmuseum Karlsruhe in the Prinz Max Palais and waits for your astonishment.
Our Bed and Bike Package at a glance:
- One overnight stay in our comfortable double apartments with fully equipped kitchenette
- Incl. a bag of noodles and a surprise sauce to beef up the energies
- Welcome drink in the apartment
- Rich breakfast with plenty of vitamines and carbohydrates from the acora buffet
- Lunch package for the biker(s) upon check-out
- Bicycle garage with locker
- Free of charge use of washing machine and dryer to wash your biker‘s clothes
- Map of Karlsruhe‘s tramway
- City map and restaurant information upon check-in.
Prices of our Biker Packages:
- Euro 42,00 per person in a double room
- Single supplement Euro 25,00
- Extension night 5% Rabatt
- Weekend discount 10% (Friday to Monday)
- Childen stay free of charge with their parents until 14 years (without breakfast).
… and here you can follow the booking link.